Several roads in the Bay Area were closed Friday morning due to weather-related hazards: snow and ice, flooding, fallen trees.
The map above shows the location of some of the closures.
See for more information and updates on state highways QuickMap from CalTrans online, use the CalTrans app or call 800-427-7623. Google’s traffic map also notes some closures.
Among Friday’s closures:
- Highway 17 between Bear Creek and Granite Creek roads, snow and ice
- Highway 9 at Ben Lomond, roadblock
- Mt Hamilton Roadsnow and ice
- Page Mill Road near Foothills Nature Preserve, snow and ice
- El Camino Real underpass at University Avenue, Palo Alto, flood
- Mount Diablo State Park roads (updates on park website)